change

Change is inevitable... That sucks..Truly does.

I hate change. I like my life to be the way it is. Any change has to announce itself days in advance so that I can mentally prepare of it. Or change has to happen slowly so that I can get used to it SLOWLY...

When change "happens" , there are these innumerable subtle changes that accompany.Things that you never thought you would miss..Things that are taken for granted. Things that seem like a distant dream NOW.

But then change is inevitable. All you can do is accept it and move on. Or crib.

Well, I choose to accept it and everything else that comes with it.

4 comments:

  Eternal Rebel

21 June 2008 at 12:18

Change is inevitable. Every stagnation is just a break between two changes :P

Glad that you have accepted it now :)

  Surendran

21 June 2008 at 22:16

more important is the adaptability and perception of change.. those who adapted had survived, those who dint.. dint survive either

  Comfortably Numb

28 June 2008 at 22:27

Every change triggers something new and that new thing may in turn be change :P

Who moved my cheese!

I guess you must have read it. Sounds abrupt but then its true. Being stubborn isn't the best of things.

Cheers!

  Shiva

31 July 2008 at 00:50

"Change is strange.
it has its range...
bear the change...
cringe or change...."

nice and true post

-Shiva
how was this lil' poem i made 4 ur post
plz comment back ur reaction @
CrAzYbLoG
v.CoL