Story part 2

Ok finally part 2 of the TRUE story (Part 1 is here)..Since, I know more from the girl's point of view..I'll write it her version of it..I would appreciate the guy giving me a few details too...That would make the story more complete and I will get a little gossip :P


So, there was no denying there was chemistry..Yeah no denying..Speaking till late at night. Really late till around 4 am when she had to be at work at 9.30..She would be sleepy all day at work but when night fell, her sleepiness disappeared because she knew he would be online. 

He was a person involved with his work. But suddenly, he longed to be home asap because someone was waiting for him. 

Then, she had to go away for 3 days with her family. To a place with no phone network. The first thought in her mind was :" I wont be able to talk to him for 3 whole days." This thought made her heart sink. But then, she also knew that this was an apt opportunity to know whether he liked her too. Would he miss her? Would he say that he had missed her? Would he say anything at all? These were the questions that kept plaguing her throughout the trip. That and the fact that she kept imagining how wonderful it would be seeing the sunset with him on the beach (That is where the family had gone to)

And then she came back..She came to a message from him and a simple scrap in her orkut profile. It simply said : "Missing :(" . And that cleared everything in her head. Well in a way, here was a person she had never met but known for 3 yrs. But known through the internet. Does that even count as knowing? He could be a psychokiller! Or worse! But what is worse than a psycho killer? But that was far away. She didnt even know whether he liked her back. The BIG question: "DOES HE EVEN LIKE ME?"

3 comments:

  Eternal Rebel

14 September 2008 at 20:19

The story is getting interesting What happened next ? Did he propose ? Did she accept ? :P

  Comfortably Numb

16 September 2008 at 20:11

Ok. My comment to the first part. :D

"Wonderful to see two people here and one of them is still pretending/wondering :P and other one isn't taking names and stuff :P

I just hope your story gets a positive move on and then it turns out to be something special and lovely :)

Cheers!"

I posted it only cos I still maintain what I said for part 1 :P And Imma add a few things..

Guys perspective...I think I know the ideal guy for this job and I wonder if hes on this page. And yes...I will wait eagerly for the next part.

;)

  Anonymous

4 February 2009 at 12:48

oh yes he does... "missing :(" remember..


complete the story....rash not fair :(