Smile Please

Is there one smile in the world that means the world to you? I would to do anything to see a smile on the faces of certain people in my life. They are few, they are true. 


Today, I think I managed to bring a smile to the face of one such important person. Just a message that said you helped me sleep peacefully today made feel, well I cant even describe what I feel! Top of the world seems like an understatement too.

Keep that smile on, darling. Forever and ever :)

I have been singing Pal pal teri yaad sataye o Piya, all thanks to Prats all evening now! Now that too brings a smile! Sigh! (the happy one)

6 comments:

  Anonymous

4 June 2009 at 00:11

glad i gave u smthing to smile !!!! :) keep that smile on forever n ever :)

  mysterious gal

4 June 2009 at 00:36

awww that was so cute....and believe me smile is what i want on the face of my precious gems forever....and i m glad its there today:)
keep smiling :)

  Anurag

4 June 2009 at 10:09

:)

Lol..I wondered what song that was until I clicked on the link

It's important to smile...And U too should smile rashi coz u made the person concerned smile :)

btw ...nice template...when did u change it ??

  Arv

4 June 2009 at 10:24

happy for ya :)

  Ashrita

4 June 2009 at 14:04

Reminded me of the song Words from Boyzone :)

Always keep smiling!

  Comfortably Numb

7 June 2009 at 00:48

Awww. I still think when would my message do that to someone :| All I get in replies is "Stfu" or "Ha-ha" :|

But yeah. We do have those 'certain' people. All I wish is that may those 'certain' never ever reduce to a single person :)

Cheers.