- I believe that people keep promises or at least try their best to.
- I believe that peace is not something you wish for,it's something you make, something you do, something you are,and something you give away.
- I believe that in the end we only regret:the chances we didn't take,the relationships we were afraid to have,and the decisions we took too long to make.
- I believe that when someone says, (Don't read this aloud) "Fairies don't exist." , a fairy dies.
- I believe that writing a poem is like seeing shapes in a cloud;the person next you hardly ever knows what the hell you're talking about
- I believe that everyone has a certain part of their life where they truly wish they could freeze time. And try to grasp what could have been
- I believe that best friends are best friends because no matter how long it's been since you've talked to them,when you see them again,you can start right where you left off.
- I believe that people are like crayons it's not the color they are.Its the pictures they make.
- I believe that all is well that ends well.
- I believe that rainy days are entirely necessary and not simply to provide water
- I believe in love. It is however, not a fairy tale or ever perfect...and will not always have a happy ending, TRUE love between two people meant to find each other does exist
- I believe in manners and chivalry.
- I believe in Patriotism and our country.
- I believe in letting at least one person in your life, know you inside out.
- I believe in learning something new each and every day of our lives
- I believe in treat others as you want to be treated.
- I believe we are made up of what we believe and what we stand for in life.
These things I like to believe in. Maybe, believing in them makes me seem less mature than most but then again I believe in living life like a child. Innocent and sweet...
This post is due to loads of help from Meg (My source of most of gtalk status msgs) and Katherine Parks.
- I believe that life is fair and you deserve to be here and YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE.